Sunday, June 21, 2009

Other Chickies...

In Bali, while touring around, I had to stop to see these adorable little creatures. They're sold to the school kids when they're let out in the afternoon. So, as far as I could tell, they bring them out around noon and then you don't see them after about two or three. I'd hoped to take more pictures of them. But, we never saw them again.
In an ideal world, which I really want to believe in, these chickies swim in pools of colored waters in a beautiful oasis of happy chick livelihood. It must be a site to see. Then, once they're all colored up, they get to play with their other colored friends and it's a skittles looking rainbow of a healthy, cruelty free experience. Am I wrong for hoping?
I think the cage is sitting on the back of a bicycle...
Who's your favorite?
I may work on this image a little bit.  He deserves to be famous...maybe only on my website.  But, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment