Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SneakPeek: Paula and Milan's Wedding | Palos Verdes, California

Paula is family and we're also the closest of friends which made this particular day so special for me. I feel so honored to have been able to photograph her wedding and spend the day surrounded by family, friends and so many familiar faces. I hope it shows in this short sampling. It was one of the greatest working experiences yet.
Milan, you are a lucky man and I know you need no reminder. I could see all the love overflowing throughout the day. Thank you both. I loved every minute with you. Especially our multiple car rides. Love and congratulations. I look forward to celebrating more when you get back from your honeymoon.


A precious moment.


Dr. and Mr. Thorrington! Just kidding, Mr. and Mrs. Cronovich. Loved it.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, these really are absolutely stunning. You did such an awesome job and we are so grateful!

    Love you -

    Mi & P

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, amy!!! and best wishes to the joyous gorgeous couple... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete