Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Introducing Baby Noa | Newborn Session | Manhattan Beach,California

Photographing newborns is best before they are two weeks old because you can move them while they sleep soundly and as long as they are feed to the max they mostly stay asleep. I photographed Noa yesterday right at the tail end of that window. It was a little challenging because we pushed that timeline. But we got some precious photos of the beauty, anyway. She is the lucky baby girl born into a brood that includes two older adoring brothers. Making her the little angel of the family. And she's extra special to me because her mom is my cousin. Lucky me, yesterday, it was just me, Tanya and the little munchkin. Thanks cuz, I love you tons and am so happy for you, Liam and the boys. She's just perfect. xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love. You are brilliant! Thank you cuzzie! Love you, T

    ReplyDelete