Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Felicia and Ted's Wedding | | Loews Hotel | Santa Monica Beach

It was a Tuesday afternoon...a small, intimate, sweet ceremony ordained by a dear friend.  I love small weddings and I was so touched that Felicia asked me to capture hers.  It was originally supposed to be on the sand.  But, the weather was being a little wishy washy that day.  So, they switched to a small lounge space in the Loews Hotel.  It was perfect.  I was one of only eight witnesses (including two little ones).  Thank you for letting me capture this day for you Felicia and Ted.  Love and congratulations!  I can't wait for the party :)


























2 comments:

  1. Amy, these are amazing! You are amazing and we cannot thank you enough for capturing our day with such ease. We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete