Thursday, January 15, 2015

Family Session from Grandma and Grandpa | Santa Monica, CA | Family and Children's Sessions

Last year was a year of archival heirloom albums.  I'm so happy with the beautiful books I was able to give my clients.  
These three books were for one family.  Grandma decided to have a session with all of her kids and grandkids who aren't together often enough.  I had so much fun.  And what a gorgeous bunch!  Three baby girl cousins who are so close in age and not quite a year old.   Look at those faces!  The pictures turned out amazing even with the unexpected winds outside that kept us shooting in the family home.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  
Happy 2015!  It's going to be another great year.  I'm excited about all that lies ahead.
















No comments:

Post a Comment