Friday, April 10, 2009

Langevin Family Shoot

Kathy and I were roommates at UC Berkeley and reconnected, finally, after a few years of drifting through life and I'm SO glad we did.  I love that photography is such a social activity. We caught up a ton while we were getting the cutest photos of little Sophie. I realized how much I miss Kath. She's awesome! In fact, if by chance, you need a dermatologist or neurosurgeon in Tucson, AZ, look her or her husband, JP, up.  They're moving soon.  Love you Kathy! Thanks for letting me take these special photos of you three.  I'm looking forward to Sophie's birthday party next weekend. :)
Oh mommy, you're silly.
I'm having a ball!
Sophie really wanted to eat the flower...it was pretty funny.
Okay.  I just love this...
Sweetest happy girl.
Huh?
Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment