Monday, April 6, 2009

Tinlark Gallery Opening

Saturday night I had the pleasure of photographing the opening of Clean Up Your Gravity Index with works by Scott David Johnson + Kirsten Tradowsky which shows until May 9th. You should check it out if you have a chance. www.tinlarkgallery.com is the gallery website. I photograph all the openings and I've seen so many great works and learned of so many great emerging artists over the past year. That Cris McCall is very talented and the openings are always a lot of fun. And there's even an art station for the kids. So, EVERYONE is welcome.
Okay, this one's going on my website.  I just love the streaming sunlight.
Can you start them too early?
This one sold before I got there...and I arrive early.
Look at all that color.
My girl, Liz, and her friends Nicole and Chip came by to get their art on...I have a feeling they'll be regulars. :)

2 comments:

  1. That baby is just too cute.
    Does the gallery show photography as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainer...yes, they did show Catherine Ledner a while back. But that's all the photography I've seen so far... Sorry it's taken so long to respond to this. I didn't know there were comments. Hope all's great with you. Amy

    ReplyDelete